Did you know?
Lion Roar safaris can book all your accommodation and activities in and around Nelspruit, White River, Hazyview, Malelane, Marloth Park and Komatipoort for you, so you don’t have to. One less thing to stress about!
What are the benefits of going on an open safari in Kruger National Park?
- By choosing the option to go on an open safari in Kruger with Lion Roar Safaris, will ensure you receive a no-stress, easy to book, high quality, fun and informative safari experience.
- Booking your open safari online is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and more importantly, it is fast, easy, safe and secure. You simply follow the quick online steps, finalize your booking and make payment. All without having to share your valuable, sensitive card details over the phone or email.
- No need to arrange for transfers to the Kruger Park and back. We will come to pick you up at the convenience of your guest house/lodge/Airbnb or hotel, as simple as that. You simply need to arrange this when you make your booking and best of all, the transfer to and from Kruger won’t cost you anything extra. These areas only include Nelspruit and surrounding areas, Hazyview, Malelane, White River, Komatipoort and Marloth Park.
- Another reason why booking an open safari with us is the fact that you get to experience a real Guided safari in the Kruger. Your friendly and professional Field Guide will be with you from the moment of pick-up to the moment where he/she bids you farewell at drop-off. Your Guide will make sure the open safari on the day runs smoothly without any hiccups. Best of all, you will enjoy the Field Guide’s knowledge that they will share with you during the course of the safari in Kruger.
- Height on the back of the open safari vehicle does matter. When you join the open safari in Kruger, you will enjoy the safari vehicle’s immense height advantage it provides. This will most certainly increase your chances to find and to view wildlife easier.
- Simply sit back and relax whilst enjoying superb wildlife viewing at the comfort of the open safari vehicle. We handle all paperwork, payments, permits, route plans, transfers, toilet breaks, breakfast breaks and lunch stops. All you need to do is enjoy the experience.
Did you know?
At Lion Roar Safaris we do not only provide a huge selection of Kruger overnight safari package options, but we can also help arrange a tailormade safari that will suit your every need and indulge your every whim.
The perks of going on an open safari in Kruger with a reputable company where guests are still valued instead of just seen as a means of income.
What makes Lion Roar Safaris a good choice for your selection of safari operators for your open safari in the Kruger National Park, is the fact that we have an immense passion for our guests and equally important, nature.
Most importantly, we value our guests and we see each opportunity to take our guests on safari as a reward and an opportunity to share knowledge with people who share a love for nature. Each visit to the Kruger National Park helps us grow and help us to gain more insight into animals and their behavior. This way we can only get better and better as we grow and most importantly, we can provide our guests with an unforgettable safari experience, one that is fun, thrilling, exciting and informative.
We believe that everyone that visits the Kruger National Park has some respect, interest or love for anything nature related, whether it is animals, birds, trees or simply embracing the natural surroundings. Having the opportunity to spend a day, or even multiple days in the Kruger National Park with likeminded people is an absolute honor and delight.
In addition, we enjoy the unique opportunity to help change people’s perspectives of nature and to help them appreciate and understand it better. We like to think that we help people to see nature in a new, positive light.
Most importantly we are blessed with each opportunity to meet new people from all corners of the globe. We become friends that share common interests thereafter. It is an absolute pleasure being able to get to know different cultures and hear new languages. It is a beautiful opportunity indeed, one that we love and won’t change for anything in the world.
Join us on a safari adventure of a lifetime! What are you waiting for? You deserve it!