THE BABOON PACKAGE – 1 night in Kruger National Park + 2 Full Day Safaris + a morning bush walk in Kruger
Nothing can be more thrilling than taking a morning bush walk in Kruger National Park, Home of the Lion! What makes this package even more special is that it gives you the opportunity to overnight in the Park. Many people can only dream of doing this. But you can, if you BOOK TODAY!
If you are interested in the Baboon Package, you can proceed to view the rates. The link will take you directly to the page.
Did you know?
Besides our Kruger overnight packages, we offer tailored safaris to suit your every safari need.
Advantages of the BABOON PACKAGE
- Firstly, the Kruger National Park is the largest nature reserve in South Africa and is also one of the most visited places in the World. No visit to Africa is complete if you haven’t visited this world-renowned destination that is known as the Kruger National Park. Few people get the chance to actually sleep over in the Park.
- Secondly, you get to be part of the action! Not only will you go on one full day safari, but you get to go on two full day safaris. This is really unique and it increases your chances to hopefully find some of all of the BIG FIVE animals.
- Lastly, and by far the most thrilling activity is, of course, the morning bush walk in Kruger. It is an opportunity that is very unique. Being able to wander through the African bush, knowing that the King of the jungle, the lion can be anywhere is quite an experience.
Did you know?
Lion Roar Safaris offers luxury safari with an open safari vehicle, guided by a passionate and professional Field Guide.
The BABOON PACKAGE includes:
- One Night accommodation in the Kruger National Park – The units are self-catering, equipped with linen, towels, air conditioning, fridge, en-suite bathroom with either a bath or shower, double bed or single beds, cutlery & crockery, hotplate inside, BBQ stand outside (wood/charcoal)
- Transfers with an open safari vehicle from a pre-arranged pick-up location to Kruger National Park and back as well as all the transfers inside the Park
- Two Full Day Safaris with an open safari vehicle in Kruger National Park
- A Morning bush walk in Kruger
- Daily Kruger National Park entrance/conservation fees
- Accredited & Professional Guide doubling as the driver of the vehicle
- Snack box per person, per day, including a packet of crisps, a chocolate bar, a packet of biscuits, a packet of savoury snacks, 200ml juice and 500ml mineral water
Did you know?
You can arrange any accommodation and activities through Lion Roar Safaris. Anything from accommodation outside the Kruger, to Tiger Fishing in the Komati River, Panorama Route Tours, transfers and more…
How does a morning bush walk in Kruger work?
The Morning bush walk in Kruger will start off at the assembly point in your camp or at a pre-arranged location. You will then be met by two park officials that will conduct the morning bush walk in Kruger. You will be driven to a location, where you will be briefed on safety, rules and regulations. Lastly, you will be informed about the do’s and the don’ts in case of emergencies and how do act in a dangerous situation. Thereafter you will commence your morning bush walk in Kruger.
During the bush walk, you will we guided and guarded by two trained Field Guides that are armed and that knows the area they are walking in very well.
Please take note that no children under the age of 12 years are allowed to participate in a bush walk. Persons older than 65 years will also have to provide a doctor’s letter stating that the person is medically fit enough to do the walk. Any person wanting to participate in a morning bush walk in Kruger must be able to walk for a few hours at a leisurely pace. No over exhaustion will take place.
Did you know?
Lion Roar Safaris has some of the best safari vehicles in the Kruger National Park. The open safari vehicles are luxurious, serviced regularly, well maintained and looked after. Comfort and luxury do not have to come with a heavy price tag!
What to wear on a morning bush walk in Kruger?
It is advisable but not compulsory to wear neutral/earthy colored clothing. This will ensure you blend in with your natural surroundings. You can also make use of ankle gaiters but is not required. Try to minimize the use of strong aerosol body-spray/aftershave/cologne/perfumes/bug-spray-repellents. Strong smells can be picked up by animals and can decrease your chances to see them on foot.
The Itinerary for the BABOON PACKAGE – 1 night in Kruger National Park + 2 Full Day Safaris + a morning bush walk in Kruger
- Be picked up with an open safari vehicle in Nelspruit or surrounding areas at a pre-arranged pick-up location.
- You will then be transferred to Kruger National Park, Home of the iconic Big Five animals.
- Enjoy a full day safari, guided by an accredited & professional Field Guide.
- You will get the opportunity to view animals in their natural habitat all in the comfort of an open safari vehicle.
- After you have spent your first day on safari, you will then be taken to a camp in the Park and the guide will check you in between 13:00-14:30.
- You will spend the afternoon and evening at your own leisure.
- Spend the night in Kruger National Park.
- Wake up bright and early and go on a thrilling morning bush walk at approximately 05:00 (depending on camp and season) with Park Officials.
- Your guide will pick you up afterward at your unit at the pre-arranged time.
- You will then enjoy yet another full day safari in the magnificent Kruger National Park.
- Spending a second day on safari gives you an additional day to search for more animals. This will improve your chances to hopefully find and see the Big Five animals.
- After your second Full Day safari, you will exit the Kruger Park approx. 14:00-14:30 (depending on the season).
- You will then be transferred to your pre-arranged drop off location in and around Nelspruit. This is when your guide will bid you farewell and where you will go on your new adventure.
If you need any additional information regarding a morning bush walk in Kruger or any other information related to our overnight packages, you are welcome to contact us directly. We are happy to assist. Read more of our reviews on TripAdvisor.